Return to IRSC Home Page
People Searchgraphic


Requesting Student Accessibility Services

Requesting Services

When requesting services, it is necessary for students to provide Student Accessibility Services with the following:

  • Complete the Student Accessibility Services Application.
  • Required Documentation & Medical Professional per Diagnosis (within the past 5 years) on letterhead from a licensed or certified physician, psychologist, school psychologist, psychiatrist, audiologist, or speech-language pathologist. This must include a diagnosis and reasonable assessment of the academic accommodations needed, based on the disability.
  • Student Disability Renewal of Services form for return students.
  • When requested, a verification letter from a state agency (i.e., Division of Vocational Rehabilitation or Division of Blind Services), indicating whether or not the student is a client and whether or not the agency will be responsible in providing the student with services and/or equipment.
  • Official high school transcripts with a standard diploma, GED® diploma and test scores. (This is required for degree-seeking students.)
  • ACT, SAT, or Florida Entry Level Placement Test scores (P.E.R.T.) when seeking a degree. (Note: Alternative testing arrangements for the GED®, TABE, P.E.R.T., ACT, Health Science Program Examinations, etc., may be provided through Student Accessibility Services/Testing by providing the proper documentation.)


Visit Our FAQ's Page


SAS Handbook

home | about irsc | admissions | advising | prospective students | students | virtual campus | foundation | visitors
myirsc | programs/careers | libraries | career services | athletics | bookstore | financial aid | faculty/staff